Skip to main content

This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (True Life Story)


I was in a bus travelling to bayelsa two months ago when this conversation about ladies came up and this man smile and started his life story.

“I am a high way bus driver who do sleep at home at most three times a month. 

I have been married to this girl for 3 years now with no kid. I’ve been the one paying the bills for everyone every since but my wife wouldn’t appreciate instead she keep going around sleeping with men outside.

I started noticing this change every since she started complaining about my job when she knows it’s my source of income. I tried to explain things to her but she keep fussing me to quit the job and look for another thing doing. This normally cause problem on phone each time we speak on phone.

My friends keep telling me that she doesn’t love me cos everyone woman suppose to support her man in whatever he’s doing so I was carried away with what they were saying so i kept on with my job without reasoning my wife again.

This continued until one day when I visited house cos my bus had small issue which I want to take to the mechanic for repair the next morning. The next morning I went to the mechanic and the fault was not what the can finish on time. I waited at the mechanic workshop till 1 o’clock in the afternoon and there was no need going to work again so I decided to go back home to rest. When I got home my door was open so I entered but didn’t see my wife.

After few hours I started hearing my wife’s voice inside my neighbors room so I had to check through the window, I was shocked when I saw her coming out of my neighbor's room sweating and When I demanded for an explanation for what I saw, that was when she started blaming me for what happened so I became very angry that I had to send her back to her parents.”

I started laughing inside the bus after his story and everyone started asking me if the story was funny which I said yes and the demanded to know what was funny about the story and I said

“It all your fault Mr Man, every woman needs her man closer to her, every woman needs someone to talk to, every woman needs to feel the warmth of her man, every woman needs someone to look at her eyes and tell her “I LOVE YOU” Always, every woman needs her man's touch every night if possible, and now which one did you offer her?? “ there was absolutely tranquility inside the bus.

I now advised him to make adjustments to his work or even change his line of business if he must enjoy his family again. He promised me he was going to call back his wife and do exactly as I said.

He called me on phone two days ago telling me how my advice have changed his life and also to share it to the world for them to see why every man needs to be by her woman always. 

Contact us:- 

Email: blackhearttemple@gmail.com

Call Only For USA: +13157504880 

Call Only For Nigeria: +2348067204187 

Whatsapp Us Only: +2348051935438

For further step as it is necessary for accessing if you are qualified to join us or for already prepared spiritual solution treatments for all spiritual affliction, distance location is not barrier, we will waybill any spiritual spell products to you either physically or spiritually in Nigeria and any parts of the world, though not all entry should be made through our email or call +2348067204187.

Please Take Note:

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST. It's is not safe to do so because it is public.

Love, Light & Peace!

A trial will convince you that with God, all things are possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Code Within the Seven Days of Creation

The Seven Days of Creation, as described in the Book of Genesis, holds profound significance not only as a foundational narrative of the Judeo-Christian tradition but also as a text rich with deeper meanings and hidden codes. This article explores the intricate patterns, symbolism, and themes woven throughout the creation story, shedding light on the numerical significance of the seven-day framework, the role of light and darkness, and the unique purpose of humanity. By examining these dimensions, we can uncover the relevance of this ancient account in our contemporary understanding of spirituality, ethics, and the natural world. Understanding the Genesis Narrative   Historical Context of the Creation Story   The Genesis Creation narrative doesn’t just pop out of nowhere like a rabbit from a magician’s hat. It’s rooted in ancient Near Eastern culture, where myths and legends about creation were a dime a dozen. Think of it as the trendy influencer of ancie...

The Shadow Self: How Darkness Becomes a Teacher of Light

In the intricate tapestry of human psychology, the concept of the "shadow self" stands out as a powerful element that encapsulates our hidden fears, repressed emotions, and unacknowledged desires. Introduced by the renowned psychiatrist Carl Jung, the shadow self represents the darker aspects of our personality, which often manifest as feelings of shame, guilt, and anger. However, rather than being merely a source of negativity, this shadow can serve as a profound teacher, guiding us towards greater self-awareness, healing, and personal growth. By exploring the depths of our darkness, we can uncover invaluable lessons that illuminate our path to authenticity and wholeness. This article delves into the multifaceted nature of the shadow self, revealing how embracing our darkness can ultimately lead us to a brighter, more enlightened existence. Understanding the Concept of the Shadow Self   Definition and Origins of the Shadow Self   The Shadow Self, a term ...

Talismans and Amulets

Each physical object has internal power which was given to it by nature or which it has received as a result of certain actions. This power has a constant influence on ambient space and other objects. Could say that we live in the world of constant interactions and power exchanges. That is why our physical and spiritual state, abilities and skills, way of thinking and behavior, mental and visual appeal, our social status and courses of life, can depend on things with which we daily communicate. Thus, choosing one or another object for our milieu, we can change ourselves or our destiny — and it is already magic. Certainly, different objects have different power, and what is more, various objects have a different volume of the power and have the greater or smaller ability to influence on other objects. Therefore, for the fastest and effective result you should choose the most active objects designed for magic transformations by the nature or specially created for this purpose by hands ...

The Blackheart Brotherhood: Weighing Advantages and Disadvantages

The Blackheart Brotherhood is a compelling organization that attracts individuals seeking camaraderie, adventure, and purpose. Aimed at fostering a sense of belonging among its members, this brotherhood is more than just a group; it represents an ideology that resonates with many. However, as with any organization, it comes with its share of advantages and disadvantages that potential members should consider. **Advantages of the Blackheart Brotherhood** 1. **Sense of Belonging**: One of the most significant benefits of joining the Blackheart Brotherhood is the immediate sense of belonging it provides. For individuals who may feel isolated or disconnected, becoming part of a brotherhood offers a supportive environment where members can share their stories, challenges, and triumphs. 2. **Shared Values and Goals**: Members of the Blackheart Brotherhood often share similar values and goals, which can foster strong relationships and collaboration. Whether it's aspiring for p...

SEX is sweet but there's POISON in between the legs!!!

A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years on earth. Men don't know that some of their downfalls are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends. Not every girl has a good spirit. Some are demons, some have poison in between their legs. Some women are destiny destroyers; be careful. 1. Do not obey your Erection at all times. Most Erections mislead you in the wrong direction. Control your erection if you don't want to have a few days on earth with much poverty on you. 2. Don't date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs, and shapes. Those things are just deceptive avoid such and don't fall for what is called the irony of social media. 3. It is not everything you see under the skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your sexual urge. Self-control and abstinence in most cases pay a lot. 4. Having many girlfriends doesn't make you a man. It only makes you a woma...

10 Satanic Churches Pretending to Be Christian: What to Know

In recent years, the emergence of groups that blend satanic elements with Christian imagery has raised alarm and confusion among believers and communities alike. These organizations often adopt the trappings of Christianity—such as symbols, language, and rituals—while promoting values and beliefs that starkly contradict traditional Christian teachings. This article delves into the complex landscape of these satanic churches masquerading as Christian, exploring their origins, practices, and the theological contradictions that underpin their existence. By shedding light on notable examples and the psychological factors that attract followers, we aim to equip readers with the knowledge needed to discern authentic Christianity from deceptive practices. Understanding the Rise of Satanic Churches   Historical Context and Origins   The rise of satanic churches can be traced back to the mid-20th century, a time when countercultural movements began to reject tradi...

The Difference Between Black and White Magic: A Brief Overview

Magic has been a captivating topic throughout history, often intertwined with folklore, myth, and cultural practices. Among the many forms of magic, two significant categories stand out: black magic and white magic. These classifications reflect not only the intent behind the magical practices but also the moral implications of their use. Understanding the differences between these two forms of magic can clarify why they provoke such contrasting sentiments in societies around the world. **Black Magic: The Dark Arts** Black magic is often associated with malevolent practices. Its primary aim is to manipulate forces in a way that leads to harm or misfortune for others. Practitioners of black magic, sometimes called sorcerers or witches (in a negative context), may employ spells, curses, or entrapments that draw on dark energies or entities. This form of magic is frequently linked to selfish desires, revenge, or power over others and holds a strong moral stigma in most culture...